Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Nintendo DS or PSP?

       I am very sorry that I have not blogged in almost a week, I have been very busy. So, today I will compare whether to but the Nintedo DS or the Playstation Portable (PSP).

     First, the Nintendo DS. Soon, there will be a Nintendo 3DS, which apparently allows you to play video games without any special 3D glasses, but still get the 3-Dimensional effect. It is scheduled to launch in March of 2011, and many eager customers will be waiting to buy this device. It was unveiled at an exposition for video games It consists of two screens and flips open. I will not describe this that much since most people know what a Nintendo DS looks like. A downside is that it doesn't have the best graphics, but it is easy to interact with other gamers. Some of the main games include characters such as Mario, Sonic, and pokemon. It has a nice touchscreen function and can waste a lot of time.
My Rating: 8.1/10

    The old PSP is kind of like a huge but sleeker ipod touch in a way. The new PSP, the PSP go system, has a screen that slides up to reveal the buttons. It has buttons and controls similar to the playstation 2 and 3 (both are by Sony), and has fantastic graphics. The games are more for older kids, unlike the DS which has many pokemon and Mario games. The controls are simple and is a great game for older kids to play. This is a great game for kids ages 10+, and can be enjoyed even if you are an adult. Overall, this game console is awesome and is in my opinion the best handheld game system invented.
My rating:8.7/10

    Most of you know what these look like, so I won't include pictures today. Thanks for reading Alan's Awesome Blog and expect a post soon! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment